Nobody can predict the future, and although most legal court decisions are meant to be final, child custody, visitation and support are different. Situations in these types of cases can and will occur that will require modifications to existing agreements and orders. If you have questions or think that you may need a modification, the first step is to talk with an attorney.

At Fisher Law Office, PLLC, I represent clients throughout the Boise area in divorce, family law and related issues such as post-decree modifications. Whether you are seeking to modify custody agreements or support, I provide direct advice about your situation and what your options are.

Please contact me, attorney Steven Fisher, to schedule your free consultation to discuss your family law matter at 208-350-6552.

Modifications In Idaho

I primarily work with clients on modifications involving custody, visitation and child support. Not all situations require a modification, but it is important you talk to a lawyer and learn about your options. If you do need a modification, you should work with an attorney (rather than trying to handle it on your own).

In Idaho, there are unique laws about certain types of modifications. For example, children born after a child support order is made for previous children do not diminish the previous children's right to support. Some neighboring states' laws do not protect previous children in that manner.

It is important you understand all the options available to you based on the facts of your situation before trying to resolve a legal matter. At my firm, you get straight options and representation and strong advocacy.

Contact Divorce And Family Lawyer Steven Fisher — Serving The Boise/Meridian Area

If you have concerns about your existing legal situation, please contact me to schedule your free initial consultation by calling 208-350-6552 or 800-654-6172. Licensed in Idaho and Oregon.